We need your help to report a crime.
A police officer can’t be everywhere at once.
You must get involved.
Please Include This Information
- Address of incident
- Description of incident
- Description of suspect
- Car description and tag number
- Other suspicious details
What to watch for
- A stranger entering your neighbor’s house when it is unoccupied. (Burglary)
- A scream heard anywhere. (Robbery, Sex offenses)
- Strangers or strange cars in the neighborhood, school area, and parks. (Robbery, Sex offenses)
- Offers of merchandise at ridiculously low prices. (stolen property)
- Anyone in a store concealing merchandise on their person. (shoplifting)
- Anyone removing accessories, license plates, or gasoline from a car. (auto theft)
- Persons seen entering or leaving a business place after hours. (burglary)
- The sound of breaking glass or other loud explosive noises. (burglary)
- Anyone loitering in or walking down the street, peering into parked cars, (auto theft-burglary)
- Persons involved in a fight. (Robbery-assault)