City Clerks Office
- Do I need a permit to put up a fence, remodel or put up a shed, etc?
Before you remodel, put up a fence, shed, garage, etc., you must first obtain a building permit from the City of Garden City Inspection Department located at 310 N. 8th St. in Garden City.
- Can I make payments on my ticket?
The judge is the only one who can set payment arrangements.
2. Why do I have to pay court costs if I don’t go to court?
KSA 12-4161 & KSA 12-4117 requires a fee to be collected and Holcomb City ordinace 9-112 set court costs at $70.
- How do I get a copy of a report?
Request a copy at the city office during business hours. The cost is $5.00.
2. What days and times are MVE inspections offered?
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and
1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
3. What is needed for an MVE Inspection?
Title, driver’s license, $20.00 cash and the vehicle.
4. Can you complete inspections on a salvage title?
No, the Holcomb Police Department can only inspect vehicles with an out-of-state title. The Kansas Highway Patrol must inspect special titles.
5. Can I get a copy of my driving record?
Yes, you must complete a form and pay the required fee.