Report A Problem

Got a problem?
Here’s the way to get it fixed — fast
Help us to help you — use this “FixiT Form”
Fill it in — Send it in
We will do the rest!

The Holcomb Kansas FixiT Form will help us identify a problem in your area.

Please complete the form below. Mark the box which best describes the problem. Give us a brief description of the problem and where it is located. Fill in your name, address, and daytime phone number so that we may keep you informed. We will forward your request to the appropriate department. Response to your request will be as prompt as possible.

To report an animal at large call 620-277-2761.

Should a problem require urgent attention, please phone us immediately at 620-277-2265.

For Police, Fire, and Medical Emergencies, please call 911.

Thank you for your assistance.